Media Relations involves working with media for the purpose of informing the public of an organization’s mission, policies and practices in a positive, consistent and credible manner. We have extensive knowledge of, and contacts with, print, electronic and social media in BC. Our professional services include:
- Planning and implementing social media and traditional media strategies and campaigns
- Writing and editing news releases, media advisories, speeches and backgrounders
- Liaising with journalists and bloggers
- Organizing/conducting news conferences and media interviews
- Acting as your media spokesperson.
The JMA Advantage
You won’t find another BC-based lobbying and communications firm with personnel more experienced in government (50+ years), in politics (50+ campaigns) and in lobbying governments (50+ years). Those decades of experience – and the contacts they’ve generated – enable us to solve your government relations problems quickly, quietly and in a way that fits your budget.