At the municipal, provincial and federal levels we utilize lobbying to help businesses, professional and industry associations, government bodies, private individuals and community groups get what they want from government. This includes securing public funding and contracts, changing laws, resolving disputes with government and obtaining permits & approvals.
We work with clients to:
- Identify how changes in legislation, public policies, government programs and personnel impact you.
- Make requests to government that benefit you, are relevant to government decision-makers and supportable on the merits.
- Determine who to talk to, when and how.
- Track legislative, public policy and program developments.
- Better understand the political considerations that drive those developments.
- Prepare targeted messages that are easily understood by decision-makers and those who influence them.
- Create documentation and materials that support requests to government and capture the attention of decision-makers.
- Prepare you to lobby directly, or
- Lobby on your behalf.
The JMA Advantage
You won’t find another BC-based lobbying and communications firm with personnel more experienced in government (50+ years), in politics (50+ campaigns) and in lobbying governments (50+ years). Those decades of experience – and the contacts they’ve generated – enable us to solve your government relations problems quickly, quietly and in a way that fits your budget.